Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches

The other day I ran across a recipe for an easy ice cream sandwich. It involved graham crackers and cool whip! Publix had their graham crackers on sale the other day and I got a box of chocolate and a box of cinnamon. This week at Publix they have their cool whip on sale. They are offering chocolate and french vanilla flavors. So guess what?! I decided to try those easy ice cream sandwiches and they are delicious! Here's how you do it:

Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches
  • graham crackers
  • cool whip
Break the graham crackers into 2 squares and put a small dollop of cool whip between them. Press them together and freeze until hard.


You can do all kinds of variations: I did chocolate graham crackers with chocolate cool whip. And I intend on doing cinnamon graham crackers with french vanilla cool whip. Go crazy and have fun with it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails