Thursday, April 30, 2009

FREE Sample of Hellman's Light Mayo

In an effort to lose weight, I have given up my favorite sandwich condiment: MAYO! I love mayonnaise. Especially Blue Plate Mayo. This was a hard decision but I need to do something to cut calories. I was talking to my sister-in-law and she suggested buying a light mayo. I tried Blue Plate Light, yeah, that was totally disgusting! I threw the entire bottle in the trash after one use. It was that bad. So for the last 2 weeks I've been using Publix Honey Mustard in place of mayo and it's not half bad. In fact, I am beginning to prefer it to mayo (I'm trying to psych myself into loving it, can you tell?)

Today, I was checking out some freebies and found a free sample for Hellman's Light mayo...I'm going to try it and see how it tastes. That way I don't spend money on a bottle of mayo that isn't worth it. If not, I'll continue to use my Publix Honey Mustard.

Click HERE for your FREE sample of Hellman's Light Mayonnaise, thanks Deal Seeking Mom.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails