I'd love to get out of Publix for less than $50 but I don't think it will happen this week. I need to buy Swiffer dusters and Glad kitchen bags, that's $10 right there! Oh well, better to buy it when it's on sale than to pay full price when you don't have any other options. Check out Fiddledeedee Mom for the latest matched up sale items and coupons.
Here's a list of things I found I will be buying with coupons I had from the papers.
- Delmonte sunfresh or orchard select fruit B1G1F
- Shout stain remover B1G1F
- Skippy Peanut Butter B1G1F (going in our emergency kit)
- Starkist Tuna B1G1F (emergency kit)
- Glad kitchen bags $5.99
- Publix tortilla chips $1.67 bag
- Watermelon $.59/lb
- Silk soymilk $2.50 ($1 coupon in the new booklet Save Money/Save the Planet)
- Sherbet $1.50
- Swiffer duster $4.00
- Quaker Instant oatmeal $1.99 (HERE $.55 Food Lion coupon, thanks to A Full Cup)
- Pasta Roni/Rice a Roni B1G1F
- Blue Diamond Almonds 6 oz can B1G1F
- Juicy Juice (new in paper container) $2.00 each (an IPQ at Juicy Juice for $1.00 off each, print it twice)
- Reddi Whip $2.00
- Nabisco Teddy Grahams B1G1F (HERE $1 coupon from Target, thanks to A Full Cup) you can print it twice
- Wishbone Dressing B1G1F
And don't forget to share your savings with Sarah at Fiddledeedee Mom.
***UPDATE: I got home from shopping and spent $55 and saved $75...that's $130 worth of groceries for $55!!!