Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Counterfeit Coupons?

Have you ever wondered if you are holding onto a counterfeit coupon? Well, you know I have been have some issues with my local Walmart not accepting internet printable coupons. I spoke with the store manager today who told me his manager advised them about 4 months ago that his stores will not be accepting IPQs. When I told him I had already spoken to their corporate and she had assured me Walmart stores do accept IPQs, he changed his tune and told me he would make a few calls this afternoon and I could call him back tomorrow for an answer. Now, being that I used to be in customer service, don't you think it would have been a little more appropriate for him to call me back??? Okay, sorry, I forgot, we are talking about Walmart and not Publix. Publix, to whom I sent a complimentary email and the store manager called me to thank me and asked me to stop by the customer service desk next time I was in to introduce myself and say "Hi". Which I did and they are the NICEST people!!!

Check out this link HERE from We Use Coupons, about how to identify a counterfeit coupon. This is very good information to file away in your brain.

Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails