Monday, May 25, 2009

CVS Shopping Trip 5/25/09


I had fun today at CVS! The kids were cooperating and the CVS employees were friendly. To me, that makes for a great shopping day! I try to check out the other mommy blogs to see if there are any good deals that I might have missed in the sales flyer, and I found 2 good deals on Coupon Mommie's blog. You can buy a 6 ct box of Hefty One Zip Storage Bags for $1 (in the dollar aisle, ours is nearest the candy) and use the $1/1 coupon from the 5/17 RP insert and you get it FREE! I had another coupon for $.55/1 so I purchased 3 boxes, making them $.15 each. CVS is running an ECB deal for Neutrogena this week. If you purchase ANY 2 products, you get $10 ECBs. You can buy 2 of the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 55, 1 oz tube for $1.99 each and get $10 ECBs! That's a great deal! Thanks again Coupon Mommie!

So here's how my shopping trip went: I spent $32.03 and saved $33.64 making my total purchase $65.67. AND I GOT $32 ECBs for next week! Next week ought to be a really great shopping week. But I'll have to make sure I have enough items to offset the coupons and ECBs.

Did you notice the peelie on the Playtex box??!! I already had one from the All You magazine or I would have used it. So it goes in the file for next time...

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails