Sunday, May 17, 2009

Publix Savings Week of 5/14

I talked Kevin into going with me to Publix today. Mom and Dad took Haylei shopping, so we took Hunter with us to Publix. Kevin isn't fond of grocery shopping. He'd rather have his nose in a book or investigating a problem with our computers. I'm glad he went with me today, I wanted him to see first-hand how exciting it is to save money! I ended up with $155 worth of groceries for $59! Isn't that great! It might have been cheaper if I hadn't purchased the batteries for $7.99 (they were on sale and I used a $1 coupon from the paper) but my camera needed new batteries. After it was all said and done, I guess I saved about 67%. You can share your savings with Sarah at Fiddledeedee Mom HERE.

The mystery penny item was Publix Glass Cleaner. What a steal!!!

Here's a list of what I got after coupons were applied:
  • Publix Large Eggs $.99 x 2
  • Yoplait Yo plus $.25
  • Publix Butter $1.99
  • Danonino Yogurt $1
  • Wesson Canola Oil $1
  • Tombstone Pizza $2.40 x 2
  • Meyenberg Goat Milk $2.49 x 4
  • Crest Neat Sqeeze Kids $.75 (it was on clearance)
  • Batteries $6.99
  • Trident gum $.25 x 2
  • Ritz Cracker -$.25 (they owed me $.25)
  • Artisans Wheat Thins FREE
  • Neutrair $.80 x 2
  • Neutrair $.30 x 2
  • Publix Milk $2
  • Watermelon $1.55 & $2.04
  • Motts Applesauce $1.67 x 2
  • Tide Free $2.99
  • McCormick Spice Grinders FREE x 4
  • Doritos $2
  • Fresh Express Salad $2 x 2
  • Corn on Cob $1
  • Tomatoes $2.03
  • Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ $.65 x 2
  • Ken's Salad Dressing $1.10 x 2
  • Kraft BBQ Sauce $.39 x 2
  • Publix Window Cleaner $.01

Remember if you didn't pick up on the mystery penny today, you can still get it tomorrow (Fulton County)

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails