Friday, May 15, 2009

Real Hot Mommas

Real Hot Mommas has been born! We are a bunch of real mommas who are raising beautiful babies and now are reaping the consequences of leading very busy lives. So in an effort to lose weight and focus on being healthy, Ashley has set up a blog to help us be accountable to each other. Each week we'll email pictures of ourselves to her and she'll upload them to her blog. At first, I was a little hesitant, but then I decided, I need to do something. Unfortunately, pictures don't lie! I've got a lot work to do. I am figuring maybe by next year I can lose about 20 lbs. Setting reachable goals prompts positivity! You can follow our journey HERE.

This week we are working on drinking the recommended daily amount of 64 oz of water. I know I don't drink enough water. In fact, I think it was Monday, I didn't drink anything at all for the entire day until supper time! I didn't realize it until Kevin asked me where my water glass was for supper...I didn't have one! I had eaten a bowl of cereal for breakfast and I guess I got busy and forgot to drink water. But I did have milk in my cereal bowl, if that counts!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Horns said...

Your blog looks so good! I went to hot mommas! Very cool! I begged to be let in!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails