- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 box of 10 oz box frozen spinach, thawed and drained (I partially thaw it in the microwave, enough so that I can cut it into 4 equal cubes. I put the other 3 cubes in a ziplock baggie and back in the freezer it goes, then finish nuking the last cube to it's thawed)
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oatmeal
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning (McCormicks - I got this free this week)
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
Calories per 2 chicken meatloaf muffins: 104 calories, 5 grams fat. (information per my-calorie-counter.everydayhealth.com) Give or take a few calories.
*** UPDATE *** Everyone loved it!!! At first, Kevin thought it needed a little something extra. So I made the meatloaf sauce I normally make for turkey and beef meatloaf and it was so yummy! To make the meatloaf sauce, mix 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup ketchup and about 1 tsp mustard. Spoon a little sauce on each muffin while hot and it's even better! Assuming you can divide this sauce into 8 equal spoonfuls (46 calories per muffin), you need to add 98 calories to each serving for a total of 202 calories per serving. Not too bad for your protein! And if you don't want to add the sauce, then just eat an extra muffin...