Tuna Salad - Lighter Version
- 2 pouches Chunk Light Tuna 2.6 oz (80 cal each, total 160 calories)
- 1 pouch Albacore Tuna 6.4 oz (210 calories)
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery (6 calories)
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise (100 calories)
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain yogurt (30 calories)
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Flour tortilla wraps (I only have the large ones today and they're 210 calories each)
- Mix tuna and celery in mixing bowl.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, lemon pepper seasoning and black pepper. Pour over the tuna and celery and stir to combine.
- Spread about 1/2 cup mixture down the middle of a flour tortilla and then roll up.
Have you lightened up any of your favorite dishes? If so, I'd love to know how!