Sunday, May 3, 2009

Walgreens Specials 5/3-5/9

I am loving Walgreens since they have started doing more Register Rewards rather than Easy Saver Rebates. I find I almost never follow through with a rebate and if I do, I forget about it and then sometimes it doesn't come in the mail. I did that with Office Max last year. We purchased a new computer monitor and was expecting a $50 rebate by mail. About 2 weeks ago, I remembered we had never received it. When my husband checked online to see the status, they said it was mailed out. Thankfully, it wasn't cashed and Office Max submitted another one. We received it last week. That was a the end of April and we completed the rebate paperwork back in December! Sorry, had to vent my frustration :)

Oh well, on to some of my favorite deals at Walgreens:
  • Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste $4.49 (use $1 coupon) get $4.49 RR = FREE (plus moneymaker when you use the coupon)
  • Buy 2 Listerine Total Care $9 (use 2 $2 coupons) get $4.50 RR = $.25 each
  • Buy 2 Pert Plus for Men $5 (use 2 $1.50 coupons) get $2 RR = FREE
  • Right Guard deodorant $2.99 (use $1 coupon) get $2 RR = FREE
  • ThermaCare Heat Wraps $5.99 (use $3 coupon) get $3 RR = FREE
Total RR for next week = $16 RR

Thanks to Coupon Cravings.

Also to view a complete list of specials click HERE for Southern Savers.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails