Monday, June 29, 2009

Meal Planning Monday 6/29/09


I was a bit late on this one...I'm completely behind on my laundry and trying to get caught up. However, there's a little game on Facebook called Farm Town...yeah, I'm addicted. And so are alot of my friends! So unfortunately my housework falls behind. But I'm trying to catch up! Honest!

Here's my meal plan for the week:

Monday: Louisiana Rice & Sausage with veggies

Tuesday: Spaghetti with Italian Sausage and salad

Wednesday: Chicken burritos with Spanish rice

Thursday: Venison Cubed Steak, rice and green beans

Friday: Convention - dinner out with certificate from Restaurant.com


Saturday: Convention - dinner out with certificate from Restaurant.com


Sunday: Convention - dinner out with certificate from Restaurant.com


You can save 70% off of $25 Gift Certificates and receive $10 certificate when you use code RECIPE. Pay $2 thru 6/30/09 only at Restaurant.com.


Visit Orgjunkie to see other meal planning ideas.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails