Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Publix Shopping Trip 6/30/09


Can you believe I ran out of the house at 8:15 PM to get groceries at Publix? Yes, I did. Only because I had 20 coupons I won on eBay for Starkist SeaSations. They are so good and I thought for sure Publix would have another B1G1F sale on them before the month was over. They didn't, and my coupons expired tonight. So like a mad woman, I drove to the store and got my precious fish. Yep, I'm crazy and I'm okay with it.

This is what I got and what I paid for each item after the coupon was applied:

Lysol Trigger Cleaner $.45 x 5
Lysold Toilet Bowl Cleaner $1 x 3
Lawry Marinade $.43 x 2
Smuckers Strawberry Syrup $1.64
Kotex Liners $.85
Kotex Tampons $.85 x 2
Breyers Ice Cream $1.75 x 2
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste $.50 x 3
Starkist SeaSations $2.99 x 20
Mt Olive Pickles $1.40
Tostitos $2.50
Chips Ahoy $.50
Squash $1.18
Zucchini $1.95
Capri Sun $2.00 x 2
Ritz Crackers $1.75
Wheat Thins Artisans FREE
BIC Razors $.75 x 3 & $1.75 x 1 (I had a raincheck from last week for these)

My total groceries were $214.73. I saved $129.42 with coupons and advertised special savings (I think that is about 60%). My total OOP was $85.31.

Hope you have a great week!

Visit Sarah at Fiddledeedee Mom for more Publix Super Savers.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Great job on your deals! Your "I was the crazy coupon lady last night" line made me laugh. I was at my Publix at 9 o'clock doling out coupons the other night too :)

Thanks for joining in with Publix Super Savers with your deals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails