Friday, July 10, 2009

Publix Shopping Trip 7/10/09


We were running terribly low on cereal so I was happy to see Publix had their cereal on sale this week. While it wasn't at my target price of $1 or less, I thought it was still a good buy especially with a coupon.

So here is what I bought:

3 Post Cereal Honey Bunches of Oats $1.99 each
1 Publix gallon milk FREE (WYB the above)
2 Lucky Charms $1.50 each
2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch $1.50 - $1.66 each
2 Golden Grahams $1.66 each
9 Mueller's pasta $.15 - $.33 each box
2 Betty Crocker Fruit Roll Up $.70 each
2 Spray N' Wash with Resolve FREE
1 Huggies Bath Wash $1.15 each
2 Chef Boyardee $.43 each (used B1G1Free coupon in Conagra Booklet)
1 Shoe Organizer $7.99 each (Austin thought it was only $2.79...I would never had bought this here, but I didn't notice the price until we got home and he already hung it up!)
1 bunch Bananas $2.05
1 pkg Blueberries $1.67 each
1 bag Peaches $1.58

I used $1 off grocery item and $3 off $30 purchase coupons found in the "Publix Activity Log".

My total groceries before coupons & savings was
$82.17.

I
saved $52.84 using coupons and taking advantage of store specials.
Which left me
OOP $29.33. That's at 64% savings!

My stepson has been here this month and can't believe how much money we save by using coupons and buying items when they are on sale. He's a firm believer now!

I hope you had a great shopping week. Don't forget about the Publix mystery penny item for Sunday & Monday. When I figure out what it is, I'll post it for you.

Be sure to visit Sarah at Fiddledeedee Mom to see others who saved at Publix.
Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails