Sunday, August 9, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 8/10/09



This week I want to try a couple of new recipes. I've added the links for you to read the recipes I'll be referencing. I'm also going to make another recipe using the FREE Starkist Seasations I got at Publix. I am trying to be creative so my family won't veto fish all together :)

Monday: Krispie Ranch Chicken Drumsticks, mashed potatoes, peas

Tuesday: Tacos with all the fixings - using ground turkey

Wednesday: Easy Ciambotta and spaghetti with salad (a Ciambotta recipe) I'll be using 2 frozen StarKist Seasations fillets - Mediterranean Tomato & Basil variety, cooked in the microwave; boil 1/4 pound of spaghetti noodles in 3 cups water. When everything is ready, toss them all together in a big bowl, breaking up the fish into bite sized pieces with a spoon. Add 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley (from the herb pot on my back porch -- I love that little thing!) and 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese. If the pasta looks a little dry, add some pasta water to thin it out. And voila! That's it!

Thursday: Pizza Night and salad, trying a homemade pizza dough or HERE for non-rising one

Friday: going to San Antonio, Texas with my hubby...he's participating in a Food Service National Truck Rodeo...hope he wins!

Hope you have a great week in the kitchen and don't forget to visit Orgjunkie.com for more menu planning ideas!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails