Monday, August 3, 2009

Menu Planning Monday 8/3/09


Over the weekend, we visited my husband's family. My sister-in-law and her husband purchased a ton of meat from a food show and shared with us. I was so thankful!!! They gave us 2 racks of beef ribs, and they look so meaty and yummy!

Monday
: Beef Ribs rubbed with Rib Rub, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies


Tuesday
: Starkist SeaSations, rice and veggies


Wednesday
: Melissa D'Arabian's 4 step Chicken from Food Network last night (it's not on their site yet but I recorded it so I'll be trying it) Betty Crocker Au Gratin Potatoes, veggies


Thursday
: Starkist SeaSations, oven fries, salad


Friday
: Pizza & Salad


Be sure to visit
The Happy Housewife for more menu planning ideas!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the 4 step chicken thing!! Did she win? I forgot to change the channel back! I'm gonna try the chicken too! What did she put in it again? I signed up at Vocal point!
Christina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails