Friday, October 23, 2009

Publix Shopping Trip 10/23/09

So I didn't take a picture of everything tonight, it's late and I had lots of yogurt I didn't want it to spoil. I was a little aggravated with my cashier. It seems she is the ONLY cashier at my Publix that thinks a competitor store coupon is a manufacturer coupon with another store's logo on it. She refused to accept my $5 off $25 from Rite-Aid, $1 off $4 laundry detergent purchase Kroger coupon or my two (2) $.50 off Quaker Granola bars from Target. Anyway, I fumed about it all the way home...sad thing is, when I walked in tonight I saw her and I thought to myself, go home now because you know she isn't going to honor the other coupons! On the positive side, she's pregnant and due next month so hopefully she'll take a full 6 weeks before coming back to work!

Here's what I got tonight, the price listed is what I paid after coupons and savings were applied:

(4) GreenWorks Bathroom cleaner $.50 each
(5) All Small & Mighty $1.99 each
(2) Wet Ones $.49 each
(2) Lysol NeutrAir $.79 each
(4) Knox Gelatin -$10.44 overage
(2) Horizon Little Blends yogurt $.79 each
(2) Dannon Danimals $1.00 each
(2) Oikos Greek yogurt $.79 each
(3) Kid's Cuisine $.66 each
(2) Dannon Activia $1.00 each
(2) Jell-O Mousse $.79 each
(2) Publix 1/2 gallon tea -$.52 overage
(2) Quaker granola bars $1.00 each
(2) Muir Glen tomato sauce 8 oz -$.22 overage
(8) Carnation evaporated milk $.27 each
(2) Airborne 1 ct -.$70 overage
(2) Chef Boyardee $.25 each
(2) Apple & Eve juice boxes $1.19 each
Publix Honey Bear $3.19 each
(2) Greeting Cards $1.95 each
Spice Island Grinder $.49 each
Mt Olive Pickles $.55 each
Starkist Tuna pouch $.39 each
Publix Butter $2.29 each
Celery $1.69
Carrots $1.49
4 lb bag Oranges $2.50
1.90 lbs Bananas $1.31
= $38.20 OOP, saving $103.52 (78%)

I thought I was going to do better, but I didn't. Oh well, we'll definitely use all this yogurt. My kids eat yogurt at least 3 times a day.

Check out what others are saving: Grocery Cart Challenge (Monday Shopping Round Up), Fiddledeedee Mom (Monday Publix Super Savers) , Money Saving Mom (Super Savings Saturday), I Heart Publix (Saturday Weekly Totals), Southern Savers (Friday Finals), Thrifty Mama (Shopping Superstars)

Hope you have a great shopping trip!


.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails