Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RECIPE: Bloomin' Biscuits

The other day I was reading the menu plans listed on Organizing Junkie's site. While browsing, I ran across a recipe for this beautiful Bloomin' Bread you bake in your dutch oven. I thought it was such a great idea and have been wanting to bake it since last week! Unfortunately, by the time dinner time comes around, I realize I don't have enough time to make it. So last week I was looking through my fridge and found some can biscuits. (Pillsbury Grands! to be exact...) I didn't want to just bake them off and be done with them, I wanted to do something different, so this is what I did:


And then I put them in a muffin tin that I sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.

Now you can bake them like this at 350 degrees F for about 15-20 minutes or until they are golden brown. OR you can sprinkle each one with Italian Seasoning and drop a few drops of Olive Oil over each one and then bake them off.

And this is what I got:



Aren't they too cute?!?! They looked sort of looked like Bloomin' Bread only smaller so I called them Bloomin' Biscuits.

I hope you'll try them too.

You know what would be good: Sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar and drop a few drops of melted butter over the tops and then bake them...yummy! I might need to try that next!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails