Monday, October 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook 10/19/09



FOR TODAY
Monday October 19, 2009...
Outside my window...the sun is shining and the birds are chirping...it's a beautiful fall day!

I am thinking...what am I going to plan for a menu this week???


I am thankful for...great family and friends


From the learning rooms...learning the letter K - king, kitten, kangaroo, koala


From the kitchen...macaroni and cheese in the pot for the kids boiling away and chicken breasts in the crockpot for Chicken and Rice soup this evening...but for the rest of the week I'm at a loss...


I am wearing...gray knit pajama bottoms and turquoise t-shirt


I am going...to run up to Walmart later on to see if they have some FREEbies I'm looking for...


I am reading...book of Deuteronomy


I am hoping...I get motivated to walk on my treadmill for 1 mile everyday this week


I am hearing...my son sing like an ambulance and my daughter watching her new favorite movie "Barbie and the 3 Musketeers"


Around the house...I need to plant the yellow pansies and mums I picked up last week at Lowe's


One of my favorite things...purple :)


A few plans for the rest of the week: finish tackling a room a day to make room for winter time indoor activities...


Be sure to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to see other participants.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails