Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook 10/26/09



FOR TODAY
Monday October 26, 2009...
Outside my window...it's a cloudy, windy and cold fall day.

I am thinking...I need to be folding the 5 loads of laundry I washed yesterday


I am thankful for...my loving husband


From the learning rooms...learning the letter L - Lot, ladybug, lions, lamb, little


From the kitchen...planning to try a new recipe creation for the Publix Apple contest...hmmm - wonder if I can post it on my blog or if that's against the rules...


I am wearing...black knit pilate pants, coral t-shirt


I am going...finish doing daily housework, get the chicken pulled off the bones for supper tonight...


I am reading...book of Deuteronomy


I am hoping...to have more patience


I am hearing...the hum of the computer, and my daughter singing a "straw" song she just made up


Around the house...need to sweep all the acorns that are falling from the big oak tree off the back porch, they hurt when you walk on them bare foot...


One of my favorite things...cloudy days=movie days :)


A few plans for the rest of the week: laying low this week, not feeling the best


Be sure to visit The Simple Woman's Daybook to see other participants.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails