Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baking Day Plan of Action 11/3/09


I decided to join Money Saving Mom and Life as Mom on Freezing Cooking/Baking Day or #bakingday Twitter feed.

My children were driving me crazy and I really needed some sanity so we spent some much needed outdoor time at the park playing and enjoying the beautiful fall weather. This put me a little late joining in the Baking day fun, but my kids come first and now I can blog and bake in peace and quiet -- loving naptime. Plus my momma stopped by and took my daughter with her to spend the rest of the afternoon at their house. So with that said I plan to make Chewy Granola Bars today.

Tomorrow I plan to make Marshmallows (for our homeschool project for the letter M), Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Waffles for the freezer, and Pizza Dough for the freezer.


Stay tuned for more Baking Day recipes and meals. You can follow me on twitter (gapeachmom) and you can see what others are doing at Money Saving Mom or Life as Mom.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails