Monday, November 16, 2009

Frugal Gardening: FREE Tomato Seeds


We planted our first vegetable patch this past summer and had pretty good success -
considering we are novices! We plan on planting a bigger patch next spring. I'm hoping to have enough to freeze tomatoes and maybe try my hand at pickling some cucumbers. My cousin is a pro when it comes to canning. She's offered to help me in the past and maybe I can do a "day-long" blog post regarding canning. She does everything from tomatoes to okra so I'm sure she can help me with some pickles.

In the meantime, go HERE to get some FREE tomato seeds. You need to follow the link to the website and then wait for the "VOTE on your favorite barn" button to appear in the top right corner. Then enter the codes from the bottom of a Campbell's Soup can. If you don't have one, you can use these codes:

Code 1:
P8039 and Code 2: 03 and choose Cream of Chicken Soup.

Thanks Marnie!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails