Thursday, November 19, 2009

Publix Shopping Trip 11/19/09

Yes, my daughter had to be in the picture today! She's such a camera hog! I was so excited about the shopping trip. My husband loves Ritz crackers and I missed out on them last time they went on sale. Here's what I got this trip:

Publix (price listed is after coupons and sales)
(2) Cool Whip $.20
(4) Philadelphia Cream Cheese $.29
(6) I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Sticks FREE (-$.75 overage)
(2) Gerber Yogurts $1.49 (read HERE about this deal)
(2) Crisco Oil $1.05
(4) Mt Olive Pickles $.39
(4) Ritz Crackers FREE (-$.90 overage)
(6) Dole Pineapple cans $.44 each
(1) Domino Sugar $1.49
(2) Hellman's Mayonnaise $.94
(2) Duncan Hines Cake Mix $.60
3.08 lb bananas $2.13
(2) Celery $.69
(2) Jet Puffed Marshmallows $.69
(3) Idahoan Potatoes FREE (-$.45 overage)
(4) Prego Sauce $.04 each
(2) Yoplait $.25 (from raincheck from last week)
(2) Chinet napkins FREE (-$.10 overage) (from raincheck from last week)
- $6 off $60 Kroger coupon
- $5 off $25 Rite-Aid coupon
= $11.92 OOP, saving $105.76 (90% savings)

Check out what others are saving: Grocery Cart Challenge (Monday Shopping Round Up), Fiddledeedee Mom (Monday Publix Super Savers) , Money Saving Mom (Super Savings Saturday), I Heart Publix (Saturday Weekly Totals), Southern Savers (Friday Finals), Thrifty Mama (Shopping Superstars)

I hope you have a great week shopping at the stores! Please leave a message about your trip. I'd love to hear from y'all!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! How do you do this??? Please please tell me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails