Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shopping Trips 11/29/09: Publix, CVS & Walgreens

Here's what I got today:

PUBLIX:
At Publix I spent
$10.60 OOP and saved $58.70 (85%)
You can read what's on sale HERE.
They finally had the "All the Trimmings" booklets out. I found them at the end of the checkout area on top of some bags. I guess they didn't think they were that valuable...


WALGREENS:
At Walgreens I spent $1.90 OOP and saved $20.32 (91%) and received $5 RRs for next week
You can read my original scenario HERE.
I forgot I only had $8 and $1 RR so I only bought 2 boxes of baggies and I found another coupon for $.55/1 Bumble Bee. She didn't have a problem taking the coupon since it said 5 oz variety and the can was 5 oz. YMMV since the coupon has a pouch pictured.


CVS:At CVS I spent
$.00 OOP and saved $32.10 (100%) and received $10 & $1 ECBs for next week
You can read my original scenario HERE.
I decided against the razor and decided to buy 3 body wash and 3 deodorant since I had enough coupons from the 11/1 P&G (my newspapers did NOT have P&G inserts in them today!)
But I also found another $8 ECB I didn't realize I had so I'll have extra to roll next week! So exciting to find money, even if it's in the form of ECBs!


Check out what others are saving: Grocery Cart Challenge (Monday Shopping Round Up), Fiddledeedee Mom (Monday Publix Super Savers) , Money Saving Mom (Super Savings Saturday), I Heart Publix (Saturday Weekly Totals), Southern Savers (Friday Finals), Thrifty Mama (Shopping Superstars)

I hope y'all had a great shopping week!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails