Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hallmark $5 Off Any Purchase


A couple of weeks ago, my friend Danielle called to let me know about a Hallmark deal she ran across. In her magazine she found a $5 off any purchase of $5 or more at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores. She was able to pick up a really great scarf for only $5 (it was originally $10!). I looked through my December issue of Woman's Day magazine, only to be disappointed to find out the coupon was not inside!

Well guess what? You can print it now! Go HERE to get your copy and head to the nearest Hallmark Gold Crown Store to redeem it! Think of all the cards you'll be needing soon (anniversaries, weddings, baby showers, etc...) and you might be able to get a couple for FREE!

Thanks Money Saving Mom!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used mine on Saturday - the cashier was excited for me too! I used it toward the 99 cent cards! I printed two!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails