Friday, December 18, 2009

Walgreens Scenario (12/20-12/26) Rolling RRs


If you are new to Walgreens shopping with Register Rewards (RR), you might find it helpful to read this post HERE by Andrea at Mommy Snacks.

These deals start Sunday, check your local ad HERE. You can view an early ad HERE courtesy of I Heart Wags. Visit Southern Savers for a complete coupon match up.

Walgreens is having another 4 Day Sale Starting 12/23-12/26

Last week I picked up another pack of diapers and a box of Claritin so I have a total of $22 RR.  I'm planning to use both $5 RR I received for the spend $25 get $5 RR deal on Sunday since they expire 12/20/09.
Here's what I plan to do:

1st order
(1) Claritin $19.99 (Get $3 RR)
(1) St Ives Body Wash $1.49 (NADQ limit 3)
= $21.48
- $5 RR
- $5 RR
- $4/1 Claritin coupon 11/15 SS
- $4/1 Walgreens Claritin coupon December coupon booklet
- (1) $1/1 St Ives coupon 11/15 SS
= $2.48 OOP + I'll probably need to buy 3 fillers, hopefully something cheap will be nearby, receive $3 RR for next week

Read How to create your own scenarios.


Visit Money Saving Mom and Deal Seeking Mom for other scenarios.

Enjoy!

This post is part of
BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails