I've sort of been on an oven strike this month and hopefully for the rest of the summer. It's just too hot! I've been using our crock pot and electric grill. So you can imagine my excitement when My Blog Spark contacted me about this Lawry's giveaway. They sent me two new marinades to try along with metal skewers, seasoned salt and a very nice Pyrex marinating dish with lid. And guess what? You'll get a chance to win this package!
Check out what My Blog Spark and Lawry's has to say about this giveaway:
Lawry's newest marinades allow you to infuse your meals with exotic flavors without ever leaving your home. Inspired by the sun-drenched villages of Italy, the Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato Marinade features extra virgin olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet red bell peppers and the perfect blend of herbs. The Szechuan Sweet & Sour BBQ Marinade gives meat a delicious sweet and sour flavor with a touch of Szechuan heat.
These marinades fuel the flames of flavor and are on-point with this season’s hottest grilling trends, adding inspiration to your favorite dishes. Take your family’s grilled dinner to the next level - Try Lawry’s Tuscan Grilled Lamb Chops with Warm White Beans Provençal recipe featuring the new Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato Marinade tonight!
For more ways to put a fresh spin on your go-to grilling menu, check out these new pairings from the recently released McCormick® Flavor Forecast™ 2010: Grilling Edition:
Looking for a refreshing summer meal? Treat your family to Lawry’s Tequila-Lime Skirt Steak with Avocado Chopped Salad recipe featuring the Cilantro & Lime flavor profile.
- Applewood & Plum – Juicy plums accent smoky applewood and add flair to all-American barbecue.
- Cilantro & Lime – Cutting across the diverse cuisines, this bright and zingy pair is a refreshing taste of summertime.
- Rosemary & Fig – Figs are an unexpected and regionally inspired match for aromatic rosemary.
- Chipotle & Maple – This culinary comingling deliver a fresh take on smoky, spicy and sweet.
- Brown Sugar & Bourbon – This duo brings a delicious dose of Southern charm to the patio.
- Cinnamon & Coffee – Bold and confident – with just the right edge of bitterness.
- Red Chili Sauce & Mango – The flavor of mango takes hot or sweet red chili sauce far beyond mere “condiment status.”
For more recipes and Lawry’s marinades that complement the flavor pairings visit the Grilling Flavor Forecast™ website at
Visit www.lawrys.com to check-out the full line of Lawry’s products, additional grilling tips and to find delicious recipes for grilling season and beyond!
Now for your chance to win, all you have to do is...
leave a comment sharing a great grilling tip with everyone.
If you don't have a grilling tip...
leave a comment sharing your favorite flavor combos to marinate meat and poultry.
This giveaway is open for all US residents until Thursday July 1, 2010 at 6 p.m. EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and have 48 hours to respond to email notification. Please include a valid email address when leaving your comment.