Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Fun: Camping at the Lake

A friend and her family went to a campground a few months ago and looked like they had a great time.  Since we were planning a trip, I called her to get the lowdown on the campground.  We loved it!  The campground is wooded and near a lake.  There's a beach with sand.  A Nature Hut where a Naturalist is on site to share her knowledge with the kids.  A playground and ball field.  Oh, did I mention there was a lake?  So beautiful!
Nana & the kids at Toccoa Falls

That's our trip in an nutshell :)


3 comments:

Susie said...

Looks like GREAT fun:-)

Julie said...

I know where that is=) I actually work at the college and live nearby=)

Unknown said...

I haven't had blackberries in forever. This looks super yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails