Thursday, May 19, 2011

New Things Thursday: Serenbe Farmers' Market

Last Saturday, we went to a community festival.  There were lots of artists and their artwork.  Everything from handcrafted T-Shirts to artisan jams and jellies.

We also enjoyed our first visit to the local Serenbe Farmers' Market.

It was so beautiful!


Can onions, radishes and greens be beautiful?

I think so.

There were onion flowers too.

And little containers of mint and peas.

 I think the little chalk signs were just the sweetest!

All these fresh veggies had me yearning for our fresh veggies from our little garden.  So later that evening, I came home and weeded.

Have you tried anything new lately?  Pop on over to Alicia's Homemaking to see what adventures others have gotten into.

Enjoy!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....these fresh veggies remind me of an open market I went to in Germany. So nice to have things like this in US, love it!!!!

tea_thyme(at)yahoo(dot)com

Susie said...

You have inspired me to check out my famer's market.

Sarah @ Loved Like the Church said...

Man, I just want to sit down and eat one of those containers of peas! They look so, so yummy!

Visit from Alicia's Homemaking. :)

Aiming4Simple said...

Vegetables can be beautiful indeed. Your pictures prove it! We love farmers' markets!

Aiming4Simple said...

Vegetables can be beautiful indeed. Your pictures prove it! We love farmers' markets!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I love cute markets like these. How fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails