We pulled some carrots from our carrot patch last week.
The kids had so much fun cleaning them.
We still have a ton in the ground!
Aren't they so pretty!?!?
They got so muddy, look at their noses! But they had so much fun.
We made the Carrot Cake Cookies with some of the carrots. Did you try those yet? They are heavenly!
This post has been linked to:
- Tuesday Garden Party at An Oregon Cottage
- Garden Tuesday at Sidewalk Shoes
- Bloomin' Tuesday at Ms Green"thumb" Jean
- Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer
- Cottage Flora Thursday at Fishtail Cottage
- Fertilizer Friday - Flaunt those Flowers at Tootsie Time
- Frugal Gardening 101 at Smockity Frocks
- Grow Eat Save at $5 Dollar Dinners
- Grow Cook Eat at Good Life Eats