Monday, July 11, 2011

Meal Plan Monday: 7/11/11

Good morning!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

This week is going to be a busy one.  We're going to try to keep the kids busy by meeting up with some friends and hopefully going to a you-pick farm.

Here's our meal plan this week:

Monday:  Crock Pot Pork Roast (Cumin Citrus Rubbed) (freezing leftovers for Saturday), Green Beans, Chili-Garlic Roasted Broccoli, Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday:  Dump Chicken - Sticky Chinese Chicken (leftovers for Thursday), Honey Ginger Carrots, Brown Rice and Steamed Broccoli

Wednesday:  Breakfast:  Scrambled Eggs with Turkey Sausage and fruit

Thursday:  Rice Meal Kit - Chinese Chicken and Rice

Friday:   Thin Crust Pizza (Oven-Roasted Tomatoes and Mozzarella) & Salad

Saturday:   Tex Mex - Pork Carnitas Tacos (using leftover Pork Roast)

Sunday:   Burgers - Turkey Pesto Burger, Tomato & Bocconcini Salad (using low fat string cheese cut into bite sized pieces), Baked chips

Have a great week!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Empty Nester said...

Looks like a great menu for the week!

I read your update post too and you are doing GREAT with the exercise! Congrats on the loss!

As far as rewards, I am only motivated by the downward movement of the scale. If it goes down, I consider that a reward and work harder to get it down even more the next week. If I start on other types of rewards, because I know myself, they will turn into sabotage- and I don't want that!

FromCristinToMommy said...

im looking forward to taking Giada to u pick farms! your menu sounds great. the meal kit is a great idea
i would love if you would come visit my blog and check out my Menu Plan
Enjoy your week
From Cristin To Mommy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails