Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Barnyard Cake

I had a request from a repeat client for a barnyard cake.

This is what it ended up looking like:

I was so proud of it!

Here's a close up of the sheep:


and of the piggie:

But guess what?

Yes, I put the wrong monogram on the banner!!!  Thankfully, I texted a picture of the cake to her before she picked it up and she saw that the "J" should have been a "T".  So I scraped the "J" off and added the "T".  To fix the scraping, I added a little blue flower. 

Hope you have a great week!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Katie said...

This is ADORABLE. I love it and am going to share it on my facebook page.

Biz said...

Wow, that's wonderful! Glad you were able to fix the mistake before you delivered it! :D

Unknown said...

You are getting so good at this decorating stuff Candi, great job! :)

Unknown said...

looks so cute!

Sarah said...

This is awesome! The anmals are adorable :)

Unknown said...

Awesome - I love it!

http://jentsfrontporch.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails