Monday, January 23, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 1/23/12

We enjoyed the visit of our circuit overseer last week.  Unfortunately, Boo-Boo got really sick on Wednesday night and continued with a fever through Sunday.  Kindly, my husband stayed at home with him on Thursday and Saturday so I could enjoy the encouragement from the visit.  However, that meant we didn't get together to make the bookmarks for the friends in Dominican Republic and Thailand.  It won't be long before "J" leaves us to work in Thailand so I'm hoping to get something together soon.

I found 6 heads of garlic I bought at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago.  I'm going to use it to make 40 Cloves of Garlic Chicken this week.

Monday:  40 Cloves of Garlic Chicken in Crock Pot*, Oven fries and lima beans

Tuesday:  Sauteed Rice Sticks* with Boiled Chicken (Poncit Bihon) I'm going to use the recipe on the package (I'm going to use some leftover chicken from Monday night)

Wednesday:  Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole* for me and whoever is adventurous and Scrambled eggs, toast and turkey sausage for the rest of the family

Thursday:  Spaghetti with Salad

Friday:  Thin Crust Pizza with Salad

Saturday:  Pintos and Rice with Guacamole Salad

Sunday:  Carne Guisada (Latin Beef Stew)* over rice

Stay tuned for a post this week for a Publix Gift Card giveaway!

Hope you have a great week!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Biz said...

I love Gina's (Skinny Taste) site - I must have missed that Latin Beef Stew - I'll have to check that out!

Thanks for the link :D

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry Boo-boo was sick, I was sick during ours. Went to the meetings, but didn't get to enjoy service during the week. Weren't the talks SO encouraging?? I really really enjoyed our co visit. Hope nobody else gets sick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails