Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meal Plan Monday 6/11/12

We got back from our whirlwind trip to New York, Pennsylvania, D.C. and Virginia.  Phew!  I'm beat, but it was such a great trip.  The kids were pretty good considering they were subjected to almost 12 hours of driving.  I found some great games on Pinterest and almost won the License plate game.  I guess there weren't that many people traveling from North Dakota, South Dakota, Alaska and Maine.  Those were the only states we were missing!  Can you believe we found a Hawaii plate?!?  Probably because we were driving through D.C. and there were some military families around. 

You can follow me on instagram to see some of our pictures.  I enjoy taking architectural pictures.  I'm not sure that's what they are technically called, but I'm not a professional.  I also enjoy symmetrical and repetitive looks.  Anyway...side tracked brain of mine...back to the menu.

Our fridge was pretty empty, so we headed to Aldi to get some groceries.

This week we'll be eating:

Monday:  Chicken Tamale Casserole
 
Tuesday:   Maple BBQ Country Style Pork Ribs, rice, steamed broccoli and green beans

Wednesday:  Breakfast for Dinner - Scrambled Eggs, turkey sausage, oranges and toast

Thursday:  Taco Salad using Lentil Ground Turkey Taco Meat

Friday:  Pizza Night

Saturday:  Hamburgers, Oven Baked Cheese Fries, Salad

Sunday:  We'll be eating at the Daisy for dinner and hanging out with family and friends watching me and Lorre compete on CUPCAKE WARS!!!

Lunches this week will be spaghettios, quesadillas, fruit;  Tuna, Butter Bean and Pasta Salad (my new favorite salad for lunch!);  turkey sandwiches, baked chips, fruit

Breakfast this week will be Granola and dried cherries with almond milk;  Greek yogurt parfait with apricot preserves and granola;  Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon.

Hope you have a great week!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails