Monday, December 16, 2013

Meal Plan Monday 12/16/13

I'm trying to get back on track with my food journal on sparkpeople.  I have a goal to lose another 30 pounds.  I also need to get back on track with walking.  Ever since I hurt my knee, I've been slacking for fear of damaging it further.  But walking is better than nothing and I can ride the stationary bike, I just HAVE to do it.  

Monday:  New recipe Chili Cilantro Lime Chicken (I'm actually marinating chicken breasts and will bake them off for supper tonight)  Cilantro Lime Rice, sauteed peppers and broccoli

Tuesday:  Potato Soup (my little grocery store had 5 lb bags for $1)

Wednesday:  Potato and Bacon Quiche with fruit

Thursday:  Crock Pot Indonesian Chicken with rice and veggies

Friday:  Pizza Night

Saturday:  Sandwiches for lunch; Turkey for supper

Sunday:  Sandwiches for lunch;  Sausage and Rice for supper


Breakfast: peanut butter sandwich, yogurt and apple; egg white and swiss cheese sandwich, applesauce

Lunch: turkey sandwich with applesauce; rice and beans with banana

Snacks:  cheese and apple and peanut butter; yogurt and almonds and banana

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails