How to make easy Butter Chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs (500g) Boneless Chicken cut in 2cm cubes
- 1 Packet Butter Chicken Spice Mix
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Medium Onion - finely chopped
- 7 oz (135g) Tomato Paste
- 12 oz (300ml) Cream
- Place chicken & Best Butter Chicken Spice Mix Ever in a bowl and toss chicken to coat. Click here for your FREE Butter Chicken Spice Mix
- Melt butter in a pan & cook onion until translucent.
- Add chicken & fry for about 3 mins.
- Stir in the tomato paste & cream and mix well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked.
Delicious! Stir in a little cream and sprinkle on a few almonds for that really restaurant look! You can swap the cream for yogurt, but it just isn't the same. Yogurt won't give you that rich creamy butter chicken sauce like real cream will.
Serve with rice, Indian chutneys and salad.
Well it sounds easy enough to me! And who can't go wrong with chicken and rice???