Friday, May 8, 2009

STAR TREK!!!


I can't believe I haven't posted about this before now. I'm going to have to chalk it up to being sick with this horrible sinus infection. Anyway! We are Star Trek fans and well, that's all I can say. I love Capt Jim Kirk, Capt Jean Luc Picard, Capt Janeway of Voyager, Capt Sam Beckett of Enterprise (I got tired of watching that one, and I could never get Quantum Leap out of my head!!!). We never got into the Deep Space Nine episodes, but hey, we have to be balanced right?

So make sure you see this movie in a theater near you. There are several IMAX theaters already showing the movie in 3D, but it's only for a short time. If you are a Star Trek fan, you already know this and have already purchased the tickets and probably saw it last night!

Have fun this weekend! And if I come across any good deals, I'll post them over the weekend.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails