Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Meal Planning Monday 5/25/09


Sorry, I'm a bit late on this! But that just tells you how my week has started out...I found a mommy blog that already does Meal Plan Monday so I am going to start linking to her site.

This is only my second attempt at keeping to a meal plan and I found it very helpful last week. So here's the game plan for this week:

Monday: dinner at friend's house

Tuesday: Lasagna and salad (freezing leftovers for Sunday)

Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin with Apricot & Mustard Glaze, roasted rosemary potatoes and broccoli (shredding leftover pork for Saturday)

Thursday: Shrimp Scampi with Pasta and steamed broccoli (freeze leftovers for Spaghetti Pie)

Friday: Pizza night and salad

Saturday: BBQ Pork Sandwiches, oven baked fries and salad

Sunday: Leftover Lasagna

So this is what I have planned, but we all know that sometimes plans change.

If you enjoy Meal Plan Monday, why not link over to OrgJunkie.com and check out other meal ideas!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails