Leftover Spaghetti Pie
- 4 cups leftover spaghetti noodles mixed with sauce, make sure it's not too saucy
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- provolone cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat the leftover spaghetti in the microwave for about 2 minutes.
- Heat oven safe non-stick skillet over medium heat, add oil and butter.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add spaghetti and salt and pepper.
- Carefully pour the spaghetti mixture into the hot pan, turn down to med-low and cook for 5 minutes. Move to oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Using a spatula, loosen the sides of pie, flip the pie upside down onto a serving plate. Top with sliced provolone cheese (use what you have, don't go and buy provolone if you have swiss or cheddar or mozzerella on hand, this is LEFTOVERS...) and tent tin foil over it until it's melted.
- Serve it as pie wedges and with a side salad. Enjoy!
I bet you'll find yourself making extra pasta just so you can make this! Kevin is so picky and he eats 3 wedges everytime we have it!