Monday, May 18, 2009

Meal Planning Monday


This week I'm planning:

Monday - Spaghetti Pie with salad (leftover Spaghetti from Sunday night supper)
Tuesday - Broiled Steak with roasted carrots, corn on the cob and rice
Wednesday - Cajun Chicken with rice and salad
Thursday - Apricot-Mustard Pork Tenderloin with rice, corn on the cob and broccoli
Friday - Pizza and salad

Leftovers: Tuesday steaks will be sliced and used on Saturday for Beef Wraps;
and Thursday Pork Tenderloin will be shredded and used on Sunday for BBQ Sandwiches.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You're so organized! and doing a great job with your blog.. tell Ashley I already found this week exercise. My sister was just lost 40lbs swears by it and I did it tonight and loved it too. What do I do with it???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails