Friday, June 5, 2009

FREE Family Fun: Zoo Atlanta, Fernbank, Botanical Gardens


If you are a Bank of America card holder (credit card, ATM or check card), you qualify for FREE admission to participating museums, zoos, science centers, botanical gardens and more on the FIRST FULL WEEKEND of every month, just present your Bank of America card.

There are over 100 museums participating, follow the link HERE to see if there is one near you.

Here are the ones participating in Georgia:
I wish I knew about this before last week! We took the kids to the Zoo Atlanta but didn't get in FREE. I would have love to get in FREE. But I haven't been to Fernbank in ages, we might head over there next Saturday!

Thanks Moms by Heart!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just wanted to verify if this was true, I can't get in touch with a Bank of American person or a zoo Atlanta person to ask about it, but I was planning on going tomorrow and it's be great if it were free!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails