- 1-1/2 pounds baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into thin strips (I usually do 2 people per potato)
- non stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Coat potato strips with cooking spray, and place in a large food storage baggie.
- Combine cheese and seasonings and sprinkle over potato strips in the baggie. Seal baggie and turn to coat the potatoes well.
- Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a large baking sheet or jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes, turning once about halfway through baking time. Serve immediately.
Recipe is courtesy of the Weight Watchers Simple & Classic Homecooking recipe book.