Cajun Catfish Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 4 (4 oz) farm raised catfish fillets
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- non stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 4 (2 oz) Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, toasted
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup mild salsa
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Dip fish in lemon juice, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium high heat until hot. Add fillets and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Spread sour cream evenly on bottom halves of rolls. top evenly with lettuce, fish and salsa; cover with tops of rolls. Yields 4 servings.
8 points, 372 calories