Friday, December 4, 2009
CVS Scenarios 12/6-12/12 - Rolling ECBs
You can view the early ad HERE courtesy of I Heart CVS. You can view the week's coupon match up at Southern Savers HERE.
Here's my scenario for this week:
I'm starting with $8 ECB & $10 ECB from last week's shopping trip.
(2) Essence of Beauty Bath & Body $4.99 (Get $4.00 ECB limit 2)
(1) Emergen-C Immune Booster 2 pk $3.99 (Get $3.99 ECB limit 1)
(1) Zantac 150 (24 ct) or Zantac 75 (30 ct) $8.99 (Get $8.99 ECB limit 1)
= 4 items $22.96
- $2 off $10 CRT from last visit (looks like these are printing for lots of people so check your receipt or head over to the coupon machine in the store before checkout)
- $10 ECB from last week
- $8 ECB from last week
- $2/1 Zantac coupon HERE (or peelie on some boxes)
= $.96 OOP and receive $8.00 ECB, $3.99 ECB, $8.99 ECB
(6) 12 Pk 7UP, Canada Dry, A&W, Sunkist 3/$11 (Get $3 ECB limit 2)
something for $1.00 (maybe a Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit)
= 7 items $23.00
- $8.00 ECB from 1st order
- $8.99 ECB from 1st order
- $3.99 ECB from 1st order
= $2.02 OOP and receive $6 ECB for next week
If these scenarios pan out, we'll have gotten $45.96 worth of product for $3.00!!!
Check out other scenarios at Deal Seeking Mom and Money Saving Mom.
This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering.