Monday, January 11, 2010

And the Winner is...



Comment #66 from Sharon who says,

"I would love to win the BJ's card!

I read your update about the sticker shock at BJ's and I totally understand... one extra tip (if you decide to go back) is that you can use more than one Manu Coupon AND you can stack them with their BJ's coupons. I wrote about it here:

http://www.goodtrueandbeautiful.com/search/label/BJ%27s

Having said that, I still prefer Aldi's! They are my favorite!"

Thanks Sharon and I love Aldi's too!

Sharon has been notified via email and once I receive her information MyBlogSpark will mail her package.  Thanks to everyone who visited and left a comment.  I look forward to hosting more giveaways for you in the future.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Whoo Hooo! thanks again Candi! This is wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails