Friday, January 15, 2010

CVS Scenario 1/17-1/23 Rolling ECBs



You can view the early ad HERE courtesy of I Heart CVS. You can view the week's coupon match up at Southern Savers HERE. And if you are new to CVS and want to learn the game, read this tutorial by Lissa at Saving Your Cents.

Here's my scenario for this week:

Last week I decided to save my ECBs for this week's Pepsi deal.

I'm starting with $18 ECB and $2.50 ECB.

1st order:
(6) Pepsi Products 6/$20 (Get $10 ECB)

(1) fillers $.50
= 7 items $20.50
- $18 ECB 

- $2.50 ECB
= $.00 OOP and receive $10 ECB 

Check out other scenarios at Deal Seeking Mom and Money Saving Mom.

Read Coupon 101: Create Your Own Scenarios.

Enjoy!

This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails