In Georgia we have a saying, "Don't like the weather, wait a minute."
Literally our weather can change in a day. One day it can be 65 degrees and beautiful and the next it can be 33 degrees and snowing. That's pretty much what happened last week.
Our snow wasn't very good, it was very powdery so it didn't make very good snowballs or snowmen. But it was pretty and it was gone within two days. Just the way we Georgians like it!
Have a great day and enjoy the Wordless Wednesday linky below:
This post has been linked to the following:
- Wordful Wednesday at parenting BY dummies
- Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom
- Wordless Wednesday at A Lot of Loves
- Wordless Wednesday at Newlyweds Blog
- Wordless Wednesday at A Daily Dose of Toni
- Wordless Wednesday at A Beautiful Mess