Friday, February 5, 2010

Basic Couponing 101

Recently, I finished up a 5 Part Series on Basic Couponing 101.  If you are new to my blog, you might benefit from reading each part in succession:

My hope is you will not have to scrimp and save to buy groceries for your family.  Instead, you will feel a sense of relief knowing you are spending your money wisely and have a well-stocked pantry and freezer.  We all go through rough times.  Our family still operates on a very tight budget.  Some weeks we don't have as much to spend on groceries as I'd like, but I know my family will still be able to eat because I've used my coupons wisely and stockpiled when I could.  This makes me feel like the "capable wife" King Solomon referred to in Proverbs 31.  I hope, you too, feel that sense of accomplishment!
Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails