Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Night Pizza: Meatball Sub Pizza

I thought it might be fun to make a pizza inspired by our favorite Meatball Sub Sandwiches!

Meatball Sub Pizza
Prepare pizza dough thin crust or thick crust
1/2 to 1 cup Pasta Sauce
10 Meatballs, cut in half
1-2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
4 Tablespoons Butter

Prepare the pizza dough as directed.  Top with pasta sauce, then layer the meatballs, cut side down, and top with shredded cheese.  Bake as directed.  Meanwhile, melt butter and add garlic salt.  When the pizza comes out of the oven, brush the garlic butter all over the crust.  DELICIOUS!

I hope you're having a great Friday Night Pizza night!  Enjoy time with your family!  Stay tuned each Friday when I share some of our favorite pizza creations.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh wow, that looks sooooo good! I'm sure your family will enjoy it. I actually made pizza for tonight's dinner too. I opted to do a BBQ Ranch Chicken, Bacon and Sausage pizza. I had a little bit of all those meats but not enough of one to do a whole kind. But I think my improvising skills will make it come out great anyway. It sure smells good in my house, better than the pureed broccoli I made from earlier. LOL. Have a great weekend!

80sMom said...

That looks so delicious!

I just chanced on your blog today - enjoyed it very much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails