Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Night Pizza: Chicken Teriyaki Pizza

This is a new pizza we tried.  I was thinking of what I like with Chicken Teriyaki but I also needed to figure out some sort of base for the pizza.  I think next time, we'll just leave out the cream cheese* altogether as Kevin and I did not liked the flavor of it.  Just an FYI and keeping it real for ya! 
Chicken Teriyaki Pizza
1 cup cooked chicken, sliced, chopped or shredded
4 oz cream cheese, softened*
2 Tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
1/4 cup duck sauce (or apricot preserves)
Shredded Carrots
Red Bell Pepper Slices
Broccoli Florets

Preheat oven per pizza directions.

Mix cream cheese, Teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and duck sauce together until well combined (*FYI-I'll leave out the cream cheese next time completely, and probably increase the duck sauce).  Spread over the prepared pizza dough within 1" of the edge.  Sprinkle chicken over the cream cheese layer.  Sprinkle shredded carrots, red bell pepper slices and broccoli florets evenly over the chicken.  Spray with non-stick cooking spray Olive Oil flavor. Bake according to pizza directions and enjoy!

I hope you have a great Friday Night Pizza night at your house!

Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Mandy said...

I admire your creativity with pizzas, that's for sure! But yeah, I'd probably stick to the more traditional style pizza flavors.

Tonight I was super lazy and made chili frito pie -- a layer of frito corn chips, followed by a layer of shredded cheese, followed by chili with beans (can of Hormel, turkey w/ beans flavor) followed by more cheese and a dollop of sour cream. Yummy and ready in five minutes! :_)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails