Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Fun: At Home

Summer fun this week was not as glamorous as you might have thought.  We've been dealing with sickness from stomach bug to random high fever to sinus infection.  Needless to say we weren't really in the mood to go out and do any swimming or museum going.  However, that doesn't mean my kids needed to suffer just because I was suffering from a sinus infection.  Instead, we went over to my parent's house and the kids drew masterpieces on their car pad.  

Haylei drawing

her masterpiece

And every artist has to autograph their piece...

Hunter decided he'd join in by drawing some squiggle lines.

But then he got bored and decided the chalk was better in his ears!

Silly Goose!

It was fun.  

And it is summer.

Enjoy!

This post has been linked to:

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like a good time to me! :_)

I've been keeping my eleven year old niece this week and I've been spoiling her and doing all sorts of activities! But I honestly can't wait until next week when she's gone and the Diva and I can just hang out quietly at home -- blowing bubbles, looking at leaves and doing all the simple things that kids love (without spending money!)

Hope said...

Love sidewalk chalk! It keeps them occupied for quite a while!

Parenting in blue jeans said...

We love chalk over here too! My kids were quiet so I should've known they were up to something...they "decorated" our brick house. Oh well, it all washes off in the rain.

Visiting from TILT

Olivia said...

This does look like fun! Have a great summer!

Susie said...

Sidewalk caulk rocks!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, what fun! :D My kids used to love playing with sidewalk chalk when they were little! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails